~~A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your order unless you have secured a £50 deposit incentive. Payments can be made via bank transfer, by cheque made payable to ‘Paper Tulip’ and posted to the address featured or by cash. The final balance is due 6 weeks prior to the delivery of your completed order. If your order will be delivered in two stages, i.e. invitations then on the day stationery, payment will be required 6 weeks before each item is due to be delivered.
For all orders totalling less than £150, payment will be required in full.
Proofs and Ordering
Once an order has been confirmed, normally 6 months before date of delivery, materials will be purchased for the chosen design (this guarantees the materials for the chosen design will be available, subject to availability from suppliers) and once wording is submitted by the client, electronic proofs for each item ordered will be emailed to the client for approval. No hard proofs will be sent out for table plans, menus, table numbers or guest books. All wording will be confirmed via email. Whilst we are happy to liaise with the client regarding any changes in text they may require on receipt of the proofs, modifications or changes to the materials or design may incur additional charges. We have a minimum order of 25 items of stationery.
It is the client’s responsibility to carefully proof read and check the design of the stationery on receipt of the proofs. Proof wording can be sent electronically via email or by post..Only once the original proofs are signed, dated and returned to Paper Tulip or we have received written confirmation via email that you are happy with the electronic proof will production begin. Once the final proofs have been approved, Paper Tulip cannot be held liable for any errors. The client will be responsible for any costs of correcting mistakes missed on the final proofs
It is the client’s responsibility to carefully proof read the wording on receipt of the proofs. Only once we have written confirmation via email, letter or text that the client is happy with the wording will production begin. Once the final proofs have been approved, Paper Tulip cannot be held liable for any errors. The client will be responsible for any costs of correcting mistakes missed on the final proofs.
Paper Tulip will make every effort to accept orders for any extra invitations required, however, please bear in mind this is not always possible especially during very busy periods where it may be extremely difficult to find a production slot. It is therefore advisable to order a few extra invitations to allow for client errors or unexpected additions.
If Paper Tulip accepts any order for additional invitations, orders shall be subject to a one off charge of £30.00. This is to cover the extra costs of any additional materials that need to be ordered, postage, administration costs and the extra time it takes to create the additional stationery. This charge will only apply to any additional invitations ordered after the proof wording has been confirmed.
Once the agreement has been finalised between the client and Paper Tulip and the 50% deposit paid to confirm the order, any reductions above 10% of the original order numbers will incur a charge of 50% for the cost of each item. Numbers must be confirmed 12 weeks before the dispatch date.
DIY Stationery Orders
You can order DIY wedding stationery straight from the website using Paypal. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you can order DIY stationery by printing a DIY Order Form and posting it to 5 Coyle Drive, Gartcosh, Glasgow, G69 8FF or emailing the order form to us at email@example.com. We accept payment by BACS, Cheque or Paypal.
All wording must be submitted along with the order form for DIY stationery. We do not pre-book DIY stationery orders. If you wish to make an order for DIY stationery and require your ‘On the Day’ stationery at a different time as your invitations because you perhaps do not have the wording available at the time of booking then a separate order should be made for the remaining items once you have your wording available. Please ensure you leave plenty time to allow for approval of proofs and delivery of materials.
Once Paper Tulip has received the DIY order form and the wording, an email will be sent with an electronic proof to sign and date. This should be returned with an electronic signature via email by the date provided on the proof. Any delays with returning the proof will delay the stationery being sent out.
Only on receipt of the signed proof will the wording be printedand materials sent out. These packs will be sent out usually within 10 working days of the approved wording being received although this may take up to 21 days during extremely busy periods.
As all of the stationery is made to order, Paper Tulip are unable to refund, exchange or replace items unless faulty. In the unlikely event that you are in receipt of an item which is faulty, please contact Paper Tulip immediately, no later than three working days from receipt of the order. In the event of a cancellation before the production of the stationery has begun, Paper Tulip shall retain the 50% deposit to cover materials and administration costs. In the event of cancellation after the production of stationery has begun, Paper Tulip will require payment in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Samples of wedding invitations will be sent 1st class by royal mail or recorded delivery. As all samples are made to order, during busy periods it can take up to 21 days for orders to be sent although we aim to dispatch sample orders within 10 working days or quicker if possible.
Wedding stationery orders (excluding samples) will normally be sent by courier. Delivery charges will vary as they depend upon the size and weight of the package. If table plans, menus, or any other item of stationery is to be delivered at a later date a separate delivery charge will apply.
Paper Tulip does not accept responsibility for any damage caused during transit or to individual invitations during the postal process. Paper Tulip only delivers within the UK.
As all of thestationery is handmade, slight variations may occur. The client accepts there may be variations between items and any samples previously supplied. There may be variations in colour, size and positioning, this does not constitute a fault.
As some of the designs feature small products which could become detached – the products are not suitable for babies or young children.
All of the designs are subject to the availability of material. In the unlikely event that materials are unavailable or discontinued, Paper Tulip reserves the right to substitute any part of a design with materials of similar quality if necessary.
Paper Tulip cannot be held liable for situations beyond its control i.e. discontinued materials, failure from suppliers, postal/carrier disputes, Fire or any other causes beyond its control.
Paper Tulip uses high quality inkjet printers for printing on most card stock. As with all inkjet printer, any print on pearlescent card may smudge if it comes into contact with water or damp.
All prices are subject to change without notice. The initial deposit secures the current selling price at the time of ordering.
All stationery and designs featured on this website are the property of Paper Tulip.
Paper Tulip cannot be held responsible for gaining copyright permission for printed reproduction of any text including hymns, poems, songs etc. Use of such items shall be at the client’s discretion. The client agrees to indemnify Paper Tulip against any or all losses resulting from actions brought against it for breach of third parties copyright.
Paper Tulip reserves the right to use any of the stationery it creates to promote its products and services.
1. Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Paper Tulip and not to Facebook. By participating in our promotions you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Competition (as defined below) (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules'. Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
2. The Rules apply to any competition (the 'Competition') that is promoted on Paper Tulip’s website (www.paper-tulip.co.uk) or on behalf of Paper Tulip, 5 Coyle Drive, Gartcosh, G69 8FF and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
3. Paper Tulip reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Paper Tulip’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on Paper Tulip’s website (www.paper-tulip.co.uk). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Paper Tulip shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Paper Tulip.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Paper Tulip reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
6. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply. Where a Competition is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
7. Due to sharp brooches that may be used on our products, the Competition is open to persons aged 18 years and over. Paper Tulip assumes that by entering into the Competition every entry is over 18 years old. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity.
8. Paper Tulip reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Paper Tulip disqualifying that person, without Paper Tulip giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
9. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition (including Paper Tulip) or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. Paper Tulip reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
10. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Paper Tulip will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
11. Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
12. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
13. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that Paper Tulip discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
14. Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, Paper Tulip accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
15. Prize-winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Paper Tulip in its sole discretion).
16. Where Entries are judged on artistic or other subjective criteria, Paper Tulip reserves the right to set amend the criteria used to judge Entries.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason Paper Tulip reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
18. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days, Paper Tulip reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 10 above.
19. Paper Tulip accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
20. Paper Tulip accepts no responsibility for Entries lost or delayed due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
21. Paper Tulip will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
22. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their county of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident outside the UK); and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
23. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with British law.
24. The Courts of Britain shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Copies of these Rules
25. A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Facebook Competition, Paper Tulip, 5 Coyle Drive, Gartcosh, G69 8FF
Candy Indulgence Terms & Conditions
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your order. Payment can be made via cash, bank transfer, credit/debit card via Paypal, or by cheque made payable to ‘Paper Tulip’ and posted to the address featured. Online payment via Paypal will incur a 3.0% transaction charge. The remaining 50% balance is due 4 weeks prior to set up of the ordered Candy Indulgence package.
In addition, a £50 breakage deposit is required for each booking. Providing there is no damage to the glassware the deposit will be refunded within 3 working days of the event. The £50 deposit is payable with the final balance (i.e. 4 weeks prior to the event).
We require payment in full at the time of booking for any bookings made less than 4 weeks of the event, plus the £50 refundable breakages deposit.
Following confirmation of the clients order by Paper Tulip, the contents of the Candy Indulgence package will be purchased by Paper Tulip at a time appropriate to the event. The content will be purchased based on the clients requested guest numbers, chosen theme, colours, preferences and availability. The client accepts that where necessary content may be altered due to availability.
Paper Tulip will make every effort to accept increased numbers to an existing Candy Indulgence order. Where this request is less than 2 weeks prior to the event it will be subject to a one off charge of £20. (to cover costs of purchasing, administration and time), plus the cost of the increased order. Please bear in mind however that it is not always possible to find a time slot for additional supplies to be purchased.
All Candy Indulgence packages will be delivered to and uplifted from the agreed venue and at the agreed time by Paper Tulip members of staff. We will require access to your venue and adequate time before your event starts to set up the Candy Buffet. Delivery and pick up of the Candy Indulgence package within a 10 mile radius of Gartcosh (G71) are included in the cost of hire, however areas outwith this will incur a small additional charge of £0.50 per mile.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
The 50% deposit is non- refundable for cancelled bookings. In addition full payment is required for any cancellations made within 4 weeks of the event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the unlikely event that the booking is cancelled by Paper Tulip all payments received will be fully refunded.
As all products supplied in the Candy Indulgence packages are edible, items are not returnable. Any Candy Indulgence content remaining following the event will be packaged and left for the client to collect.
Candy Indulgence packages will be provided based on a minimum of 150 grams of sweets, candies or cakes per ordered guest.
The photographs of Candy Indulgence buffets contained in this website are intended to give a general idea of the product. Content will vary depending on the theme, colour, client preferences and availability at the time of purchase.
The client understands that photographs of the Candy Indulgence may be used for promotional purposes.
It is the Client’s responsibility to check with the venue that outside vendors are permitted before booking.
Any client ordering a Candy Indulgence package on behalf of a business or organisation confirms they have the necessary authority to do so. Paper Tulip will not be held responsible for any losses or expense incurred if this is not the case.
Paper Tulip will make every effort to accommodate any change in bookings regarding date or venue at no extra charges. However, If we cannot attend the new date or venue, we will refund payment made but retain as a minimum the 50% deposit and a £50 administration fee.
Please be aware Paper Tulip hold £2m public liability insurance and are registered under the local Environmental Health Authority.
A £50 breakage deposit is required for each booking. Providing there is no damage to the glassware the deposit will be refunded within 3 working days of the event. The £50 deposit is payable with the final balance (i.e. 4 weeks prior to the event).
The Client is responsible for any loss or damage to the Candy Indulgence Buffet and any sub-sequential loss of business arising from damage or theft.
Allergies and Safety Warnings
To the best of their knowledge, Paper Tulip will ensure that ingredients used in all Candy Indulgence packages are listed and made available at each event. It should be noted that some of the product may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils, or they could have been prepared alongside other items containing nuts. As we have many sweets and cakes from many different manufacturers we are unable to assure you that the products that we supply will not have traces of nuts. .As such we cannot be held responsible for any allergies from nuts or other products as a result of eating the content of our Candy Indulgence
It is the responsibility of the client and their guests to ensure that children are supervised as some of the content of the Candy Indulgence packages may not be suitable due to the risk of choking, especially for younger children.
As some of the contents of the Candy Indulgence will be served in glassware and the handcrafted tags may hold brooches, it is the clients and guests responsibility to ensure that children are supervised whilst in the vicinity of the Candy Indulgence package at all times to ensure their safety and avoid any breakages. We cannot be held responsible for any safety issues which occur from the use of our equipment or consumables or the consumption of product in the Candy Indulgence.
It is expected that the client will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the glassware is not damaged or misused during the period of the hire.
In the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your Candy Indulgence package, please contact Paper Tulip immediately, or at the latest within one day of your event, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Tulip cannot be held liable for any losses you incur as a result of, or in connection with, the hire of any Paper Tulip Candy Indulgence package.
Paper Tulip will not be held liable to the client or any other body for any damages arising from failure or delay to provide and deliver the agreed Candy Indulgence package if the delays or failure to deliver are due to weather, riots, strikes, acts of God, theft, terrorism, or vandalism, or indeed any other cause beyond our control.
The client agrees to indemnify Paper Tulip in respect of any claims by any person in relation to any injury, loss, claim or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of Candy Indulgence package.